About London 2013
More than 300,000 spectators came to watch triathlon in its iconic setting in Hyde Park and around Buckingham Palace.
The event will strive to repeat this phenomenal success of the Games.
While some of the details of the 2013 Grand Final are yet to be announced the highlights below give
you a taste of what you can expect making London a Grand Final not to be missed:
- All races will be staged in Hyde Park – venue of the 2012 Olympic Triathlon and located right in the heart of London.
- The Men’s and Women’s Elite races to replicate the 2012 Olympic Course.
- Iconic and spectator friendly Age Group courses following much of the same route as the Olympic Course.
- The biggest Grand Final ever with more than 5,000 participants racing in the World Championship races alone.
- All official accommodation options within 15min walking distance to the venue.
The ITU World Triathlon Grand Final London has a number of key partners:
London & Partners
The Royal Parks
The ITU World Triathlon Grand Final 2013 in London is scheduled for 11 – 15 September 2013.
We are working hard to finalise the schedule and order of events for each day of the London 2013 Grand Final. Expect at least four days of competition with the Opening Ceremony taking place on 11 September 2013 and the Closing Ceremony taking place on 15 September 2013.
As soon as the schedule has been finalised all information will be published here.