Congratulations to the 2017 Award Winners and welcome to the new East committee.
The 2017 edition of the Triathlon England East Region AGM + Awards were held at the Stansted Novotel on the evening of Wedneday 18th October.
Forty Triathlon England members from across the region attended to collect awards, represent their clubs, be updated on the regions achievements over the year and to elect the 2018 East Region Committee.
The new committee is as follows:
- Chair - Jonathan Davies of Born2Tri
- Secretary - Kate Liddiard of Hoddesdon Tri Club
- Treasurer - Elisabeth Ross of Tri Sport Epping
- Adult Series Coordinator - vacant
- Junior Series Coordinator - Ashley Nicholson of Discovery Tri
- Kevin Carly of Blackwater Tri Club
- Clive Hatch of Blackwater Tri Club
- Cheryl Henson of Born2Tri
- Alastair Henning of Born2Tri
- Justin Howard of East Essex Tri Club
- Mark Philo of Tri-Anglia
- Alasdair Sutherland of TRISudbury
- David Bennett
- Rav Dighe of Aloha Tri
Our new Council Representative is Jonathan Davies.
The above, along with Regional Academy Coach, Regional Manager will attend regional committee meetings, which are open to others. The East Region Committee Page can be found here.
A big thank you goes to our outgoing Treasurer and Council Representative Richard Fuller who has served on the committee in a number of roles for ten years.
Photos of the presentation of awards can be found here.