Details from the talent pathway lead Dan Salcedo about the 2019 Youth & Junior Super Series below.
There have been a number of changes for this year’s Series including:
- Age Group changes
- More Tier 2 opportunities (male)
- Increased start numbers (female)
- Entry process
All information on this can be found on the competition page. This includes a number of documents that are helpful including:
- ‘Super Series Moving Forwards’ - a booklet explaining all the changes.
- A ‘Racing Explained’ document.
- Competition Maps, detailing an athletes competitive route through the season, and a supporting ‘Competition Map Explained’ for all age groups.
All information regards Youth and Junior Pathway activity is posted in the Pathway Parents facebook group. Any parent with athletes who are at/close to the level to race at Super Series level can request to join here.
Entry to the 2019 Performance Assessments - necessary to qualify to race in the Super Series can be done here.
Applications for the Super Series are also now open please see here. Before applying for any events all parents/athletes should read all information to ensure full understanding.
More information on the entry process and deadlines can be found here.