Triathlon England East run a regional Adult Race Series. This is open to all East Region Triathlon England members and East Region affiliated Triathlon England Clubs.
2022 Adult Race Series Registration
All athletes intending to compete in the 2022 Adult Race Series are required to register for the league.
The Adult Race Series comprises the 2022 fixtures listed below.
Registration is a simple electronic form and will take less than 2 minutes. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email for your records.
If your intention is to take part in the 2022 league then please register before the first race of the season (1st May 2022) even if you are not intending to do that first race.
By exception, late registrations may be accepted on the basis that no retrospective scoring will be done (eg: if you took part in an event but did not register for the league until after the event, it will not count towards your overall individual/club league score).
For any athletes that change club mid-season, your overall score can only count towards one club (the club membership covering the majority of your 2022 league races).
Any specific questions or club change requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for the 2022 Adult Race Series using the online registration form here
At each of the league events the best scoring three male TE East members and best two female scoring TE East members count towards the Clubs points for that race.
For the league races that is a score out of 50,000. For the three Triathlon Championship races within the league which carry a bonus 10% points that makes for a score out of 55,000.
From across the season it will be the clubs five best race scores which will determine their position in the 2022 East Region Club League.
Trophies for the Club League to be presented at the 2022 Triathlon England East AGM + Awards (Date TBC).
2022 Triathlon League
- Will once again be for TE members within the East region only.
- Members must register using the online registration form found here
- Will include 3 championship events (Sprint, Standard, Middle); these will count in the league with a maximum of 11,000 points (other events are 10,000 points)
- Prizes will be awarded at the AGM + Awards evening to the first three males and females in each of the categories of Juniors (B&C [17-19]), Seniors (D,E,F&G [20-39]), Veterans (H,I&J [40-54]) and Super Veterans (K+ [55+]).
- Points at the races will be based upon the East Region TE members time in comparison to the winner of their genders time. i.e. winning male and winning female each get 10,000 and all others are in relation to that.
- An individual's best three results count towards their 2020 League position. For the Juniors these will only be sprint or shorter distance races. For all other age categores at least one must be sprint and at least one longer than sprint.
- An individual can partake in as many events as they can get entries to.
- All League trophies to be presented at the Triathlon England East AGM + Awards (date TBC).
|1st May||Walden Tri 22||Sprint||League||Link to event|
|22nd May||Hertfordshire Triathlon||Sprint & Standard||League||Link to event|
|5th June||Grafman Middle Distance Triathlon||Middle||League & Champs||Link to event|
|12th June||The Sudbury Triathlon||Sprint||League||Link to event|
|19th June||North Norfolk Triathlon||Standard||League||Link to event|
Sprint & Standard
League & Sprint is Champs
|Link to event|
|3rd July||Outlaw Half Holkham||Middle||League||Link to event|
|10th July||Maldon Triathlon||Sprint & Standard||League||Link to event|
|17th July||Gosfield Lake Triathlon||Standard||League||Link to event|
|14th August||Bedford Triathlon||Standard||League||Link to event|
|11th September||St Neots Triathlon Event 3||Sprint & Standard||League & Standard is Champs||Link to event|