Triathlon England East run a regional triathlon league and a club league. These are open to all East Region Triathlon England members and East Region affiliated Triathlon England Clubs.
2018 Club League
The Club League for 2018 comprises the 2018 Adult League fixtures listed below plus the 2018 Regional Relays.
At each of the league events the best scoring three male TE East members and best two female scoring TE East members count towards the Clubs points for that race. For the league races that is a score out of 50,000. For the three Triathlon Championship races within the league which carry a bonus 10% points that makes for a score out of 55,000.
For the Regional Relays where each team scores out of 20,000 and a clubs best three teams count that will give the club a score out of 60,000.
From across the season it will be the clubs five best race scores which will determine their position in the 2017 East Region Club League.
Trophies for the Club League to be presented at the 2018 Triathlon England East AGM + Awards on Wednesday 17th October 2018 (tbc).
2018 Triathlon League
- Will once again be for TE members within the East region only.
- Will comprise solely of triathlons
- Will include 3 championship events (Sprint, Standard, Middle); these will count in the league with a maximum of 11,000 points (other events are 10,000 points)
- Prizes will be awarded at the AGM + Awards evening to the first three males and females in each of the categories of Juniors (B&C [17-19]), Seniors (D,E,F&G [20-39]), Veterans (H,I&J [40-54]) and Super Veterans (K+ [55+]).
- Points at the races will be based upon the East Region TE members time in comparison to the winner of their genders time. i.e. winning male and winning female each get 10,000 and all others are in relation to that.
- An individual's best three results to count towards their 2018 League position. For the Juniors these will only be sprint or shorter distance races. For all other age categores at least one must be sprint and at least one longer than sprint.
- An individual can partake in as many events as they can get entries to.
- All League trophies to be presented at the Triathlon England East AGM + Awards on Wednesday October 17th (tbc).
|29-Apr-18||Colchester Sprint Tri||Sprint Dist Tri||League||Points Awarded|
|06-May-18||WT18||Sprint Dist Tri||League||Points Awarded|
|13-May-18||Monster Mojito||Standard Dist Tri||League||Points Awarded|
|20-May-18||Grafman||Middle Dist Tri||League||Points Awarded|
|20-May-18||Ipswich Sprint Tri||Sprint Dist Tri||League||Points Awarded|
|27-May-18||Bedford Team Relays||Relays||Relays||Points Awarded|
|03-Jun-18||Beccles Tri||Sprint Dist Tri||League||Points Awarded|
|17-Jun-18||Sundried Southend Triathlon||Sprint Dist Tri||League||Points Awarded|
|17-Jun-18||Stewartby Tri||Standard Dist Tri||League||Points Awarded|
|01-Jul-18||St Neots Standard Triathlon||Standard Dist Tri||Champs + League||Points Awarded|
|01-Jul-18||Outlaw Half Holkham||Middle Dist Tri||League||Points Awarded|
|08-Jul-18||Norwich Tri Standard||Standard Dist Tri||League||Points Awarded|
|08-Jul-18||Gosfield Tri Sprint||Sprint Dist Tri||League||Points Awarded|
|15-Jul-18||Alton Water Standard Triathlon||Standard Dist Tri||League||Points Awarded|
|22-Jul-18||The Maldon Standard Triathlon||Standard Dist Tri||League||Points Awarded|
|29-Jul-18||Trifarm Sprint Tri Triple Crown Leg 3||Sprint Dist Tri||Champs + League||Points Awarded|
|19-Aug-18||Monster Middle||Middle Dist Tri||Champs + League||Points Awarded|
|02-Sep-18||North Norfolk Triathlon 2018||Standard Dist Tri||League||Points Awarded|
|09-Sep-18||Clacton Standard Tri||Standard Dist Tri||League||Points Awarded|
|16-Sep-18||Blackwater Charity Triathlon||Sprint Dist Tri||League||Points Awarded|
|23-Sep-18||West Suffolk Tri||Super Sprint Dist Tri||League||Points Awarded|
|17-Oct-18||AGM + Awards||Awards||Awards||n/a|
Bold = Championship or Relays.