Triathlon England East run a regional triathlon league and a club league. These are open to all East Region Triathlon England members and East Region affiliated Triathlon England Clubs.
2019 Club League
The Club League for 2019 comprises the 2019 Adult League fixtures listed below plus the 2019 Regional Relays.
At each of the league events the best scoring three male TE East members and best two female scoring TE East members count towards the Clubs points for that race. For the league races that is a score out of 50,000. For the three Triathlon Championship races within the league which carry a bonus 10% points that makes for a score out of 55,000.
For the Regional Relays where each team scores out of 20,000 and a clubs best three teams count that will give the club a score out of 60,000.
From across the season it will be the clubs five best race scores which will determine their position in the 2019 East Region Club League.
Trophies for the Club League to be presented at the 2019 Triathlon England East AGM + Awards on Wednesday 16th October 2019 (tbc).
2019 Triathlon League
- Will once again be for TE members within the East region only.
- Will comprise solely of triathlons
- Will include 3 championship events (Sprint, Standard, Middle); these will count in the league with a maximum of 11,000 points (other events are 10,000 points)
- Prizes will be awarded at the AGM + Awards evening to the first three males and females in each of the categories of Juniors (B&C [17-19]), Seniors (D,E,F&G [20-39]), Veterans (H,I&J [40-54]) and Super Veterans (K+ [55+]).
- Points at the races will be based upon the East Region TE members time in comparison to the winner of their genders time. i.e. winning male and winning female each get 10,000 and all others are in relation to that.
- An individual's best three results count towards their 2019 League position. For the Juniors these will only be sprint or shorter distance races. For all other age categores at least one must be sprint and at least one longer than sprint.
- An individual can partake in as many events as they can get entries to.
- All League trophies to be presented at the Triathlon England East AGM + Awards on Wednesday October 16th (tbc).
|5 May||Anglia Water||Std||Champs + League||Points awarded|
|12 May||Walden tri||Sprint||League||Points awarded|
|19 May||Grafman||Middle||League||Points awarded|
|26 May||Team Relays||Relays||Relays||Event cancelled|
|2 Jun||Big East tri||Std||League||Points awarded|
|9 Jun||Sudbury tri||Sprint||League||Points awarded|
|9 Jun||Beccles tri||Sprint||League||Points awarded|
|16 Jun||Southend Tri||Sprint||League||Points awarded|
|16 Jun||Stewartby lake tri||Std||League||Points awarded|
|23 Jun||Trifarm||Sprint||League||Points awarded|
|7 Jul||Gosfield Lake||Std||League|
|7 Jul||Norwich tri||Sprint||League|
|14 Jul||Alton Water||Std||League|
|14 Jul||Fambridge Y H tri||Middle||Champs + League|
|21 Jul||Box End Tri||Sprint||Champs + League|
|28 Jul||Maldon tri||Sprint||League|
|1 Sep||St Neots||Sprint||League|
|8 Sep||Clacton Tri Weekend||Std||League|
|15 Sep||North Norflok tri||Std||League|
|16 Oct||AGM + Awards||Awards||Awards||n/a|
Bold = Championship or Relays.