Mallory IRD 5: Para & Senior
The day will consist of an integrated programme of activities for Para and Senior athletes:
- Para: two races and two skills sessions,
- Senior: up to three races.
At all times, athletes will take part in the required ‘socially distanced group of one’ in a time trial format to meet Covid-19 Secure requirements.
For each activity on the day, all athletes will be in one ‘wave’ and must:
- Start 20 seconds apart in an individual rolling start,
- Keep the mandatory minimum distances behind (swim: 2m; bike: 10m; run: 2m) at all times unless overtaking.
Athletes will be ordered in each wave in a way to minimise the chance of overtaking.
Due to the limited number of places and need for additional information to be gathered to meet Covid-19 Secure requirements, each athlete must:
- Apply via the relevant link below for a place,
- Enter by the relevant deadline,
- Attend the relevant online briefing ahead of the day,
- Submit a pre-event health questionnaire.
If over-subscribed, places will be prioritised according to an athlete’s level on the performance pathway and/or best submitted race result.
Any Para-athlete who would like to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org