Trifarm Double Header Race 2
2 August 2020
Our second Sprint Triathlon race in 2020. One lap of the fabulous Trifarm lake, 18km bike course taking you up and down the legendary North Hill, and finish off with 3 laps of the run track around the lake.
In line with BTF Covid 19 guidance
- This is a non-competitive event.
- You will be starting individually.
- There are no ranked results or age/gender results, simply a list of timings.
- There is no medal
- There is no water/food available so bring your own refreshments for before, during and after the event.
- Please collect your kit and leave site as soon as you have finished.
- You will be asked to reconfirm that you are healthy to compete, no emailed reconfirmation will mean no race even if you turn up.
- Please do not bring non-competing friends/family with you, registered competitors and staff only on site
- You will be getting changed by your car
- if more than 50 enter then the race will take place in two or more waves, 2.5 - 3 hours apart to allow site to clear and be cleaned
- There will be no briefings on the day, you will need the reading sent out with your reconfirmation email.
- Please do not attend if exhibiting any Covid 19 symptoms, self isolate in accordance with guidance
- Please do not arrive more than 30 mins before your wave time.
- Please give plenty of romm whether overtaking in the water, on the bike, or during the run.
See you there!
Events and Distances
|Trifarm Double Header 2020 Race 2||Swim 750m, Bike 18.5km, Run 3km|