Road closures and traffic restrictions are in place to ensure the safety of participants and spectators.
Every effort has been made to ensure the impact on local residents is kept to a minimum. Should you have any concerns, or have any special access requirements please do not hesitate to contact Nottingham City Council.
Road closures & restrictions
Closures for event build up
- Victoria Embankment between Wilford Grove & Bunbury Street; closed from 7:00am Wednesday 30 August, re-opens 12:00pm Monday 4 September.
Saturday 2 September
- Victoria Embankment & Wilford Grove; Closed 5:00am - 22:00pm
- Arkwright Street, Arkwright Walk, London Road; Single lane closure northbound 5:00am – 12:30pm
- Trent Bridge; Single Northbound Lane closure – 5:00am - 17:00pm
- Radcliffe Street (Portland Centre Car park to Junction with Arkwright Walk); closed 5:00am - 22:00pm
- Junction of Bathley Street & Arkwright Walk; closed 5:00am - 22:00pm
- Collygate Road, Felton Road, Bathley Street, Green Street; no waiting restriction 5:00am – 22:00pm
Bus Stop Closure
The bus stop located northbound (city bound) on London Road next to the Embankment Pub will be closed from 5:00am – 12:30pm on Saturday 2 September.
The nearest alternative stop is located on Meadows Way opposite the Portland Centre.
Bus Service Disruption
The number 11 will continue to serve the Meadows but may experience some delays to its timetable.
Nottingham City Council Letters