Nuneaton Triathlon Club Aquathlon 2019
5 May 2019
Nuneaton Triathlon Club Aquathlon Sunday 5th May 2019. A fun and friendly, traffic free Aquathlon for 2019. Looking for a challenge, setting yourself a goal or an experienced triathlete? - Then enter now to be part of a great event with lots of friendly local support.
The junior event has varying TriStar distances, all the running is on the stadium athletics track.
Nuneaton Junior Aquathlon - Starts at 10am Ages (as at 31st December 2019) and distances (all running taking place on the track)
- TriStar Start (Age 8) 50m Swim & 400m run(1 lap)
- TriStar 1 (Age 9-10) 150m swim & 1200m run (3 laps)
- TriStar 2 (Age 11-12) 200m swim & 1600m run (4 laps)
- TriStar 3 (Age 13-14) 300m Swim & 2400m run (6 laps)
- Youth (Age 15-16) 400m swim & 2800m run (7 laps)
Nuneaton Senior Aquathlon - Starts at 11:45 am
- 400m Swim (25m pool) followed by 5km run on a mixture of grass and hard paths, finish on running track (adults).
Prizes for male & female winners in age categories, race memento to all finishers.
Events and Distances
|Nuneaton Triathlon Club Aquathlon Adult||Swim 400m, Run 5km|
|Nuneaton Triathlon Club Aquathlon TS1||Swim 150m, Run 1200m|
|Nuneaton Triathlon Club Aquathlon TS2||Swim 200m, Run 1600m|
|Nuneaton Triathlon Club Aquathlon TS3||Swim 300m, Run 2400m|
|Nuneaton Triathlon Club Aquathlon TSS||Swim 50m, Run 400m|
|Nuneaton Triathlon Club Aquathlon Youth||Swim 400m, Run 3000m|