Other Points regarding qualifying:
- Race results submitted need to be of a competitive nature and not a non-competitive event. Any athlete who submits a non-competitive event result will not be considered. See below for dates when events became competitive.
- Athletes who are found to have registered with results when they were subject to a Local Lockdown and who traveled to a race outside of their Local Lockdown area will not be considered for the team. If it is found that an athlete has been offered a place in the team after leaving their Local Lockdown area to take part in a race and therefore has undertaken unnecessary travel will be removed from the team and will not be refunded their £20 team fee or their £10 registration fee.
- You do not need to contact us and specify which qualification race you are planning to do or have done. (If you need help please email email@example.com)
- You do not need to register before doing the race you plan to use for qualification, you can register after you have taken part in it. But, you should check the race will meet the race qualification criteria.
- We cannot tell you that your result will qualify you for the race before the registration cut off dates.
- The Team Manager and Age Group Coordinator will not change or amend results if they are incorrect, it is the athletes responsibility to ensure they have entered the right result with working race result links.
- When the chosen qualification race takes place in the year before the Championships, qualification is based on an athlete's finishing time compared to those athletes in the same age group during the year of the Championships. If athletes are moving up into an age group in 2021 or 2022, their qualification is based on where their finishing time places them in the age group they will be racing in during 2021 or 2022. Please see point 8.3 in the Terms and Conditions.
- We recommend you do not leave registering your intent to qualify until the last minute before each registration deadline.
- Please check there is capacity in the race to enter before you pay your £10 registration fee as this is non-refundable.