Nirvana is proud to be the Official Great Britain Age-Group Team Travel Supplier, and have been providing travel & accommodation packages for athletes and spectators to World and European Championship events since 2002. With their wealth of experience in multi-sport travel, Nirvana’s aim is to allow you to focus on your training in the lead-up to the event and fully enjoy your event experience.
Why book with Nirvana?
To ensure your event journey is as comfortable and stress-free as possible, Nirvana offer the following benefits and services:
- Nirvana are fully ATOL protected & ABTA bonded
- Nirvana provide your destination airport transfers to and from your accommodation
- Nirvana inspect the event locations, to ensure the best athlete-friendly accommodation options are available, in the best possible locations
- Nirvana arrange bike storage in your hotel bedroom or secure hotel storage facility
- Nirvana arrange early breakfast on race day morning
- Nirvana provide experienced event crew in resort, to assist you throughout your stay
- Nirvana provide professional bike mechanics and sports massage therapists
- Nirvana provide hotel information desks and team briefing areas, to enable you to have the best possible support
- Nirvana provide overland bike transportation from your home or various locations around the UK to and from your event
- Nirvana provide race entry cancellation insurance, to give you peace of mind
2021 World & European Championship Events
For the 2021 season, Nirvana will be providing Official Age-Group travel and accommodation packages for the following events;
|World Sprint and Standard Duathlon Championships - Avies, Spain|
Can you book my flights for me?
As an ATOL bonded travel company, Nirvana can give you peace of mind.
Can you pre-arrange bike carriage with the airlines?
Yes, Nirvana can always pre-arrange the space with the airlines. Not all airlines will allow pre-payment, but Nirvana will always advise where this is possible.
I'm a spectator. Can I still book through Nirvana?
Sure thing! We also organise travel for support crews and spectators.
Can my supporter(s) also stay in the Official GB Team Hotel?
Yes! All one team together with a unified focus on the event.
What are the booking conditions?
At the time of booking, a £150.00 non-refundable deposit per person is required, with the remaining balance due 12 weeks prior to your arrival date.
Can I spread the payments?
Yes, you can log into your account or contact the Nirvana customer support team and make a payment at any time.
Nirvana’s team of experienced travel-trained professionals and sports enthusiasts are passionate about making a real difference to your event, and understand the anxieties that can potentially affect your performance or enjoyment.
To book or for further information, Nirvana can be contacted via any of the following methods;
Tel: 0191 2571750
Book Online: www.nirvanaeurope.com