Club Coach Workshop - Series 4. Module 4 - Q&A. 1-2 Topics asked by the Coaches. This is aimed at Head/Senior and Lead level Coaches
We are pleased to announce the adaptation for the Club Coach Workshop for 2020.
For 2020, we have redeveloped the Club Coach Workshop to be delivered across a series of modules through a schedule of fully interactive webinars. Coaches can choose which topics they would like to engage with, which may be relevant to their club at that time. Coaches who enrol on all 4 modules within a series will be eligible for a 15% discount. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a discount code.
The Club Coach Workshop is aimed primarily at individuals who are in a leadership position within a club environment such as Head Coach or an Assistant Coach in a leadership role and aims to support your development within that role. It is also open to those who may sit on a club committee such as Chairman, Welfare Officer or Club Secretary.
Each topic is built upon core principles and the session is tailored to the coaches needs, so no two workshops will look the same. The webinars will be fully facilitated by an experienced British Triathlon Coach Educator. Coaches will gain valuable opportunities to discuss the issues you face with fellow coaches performing the same role, sharing ideas, thoughts and best practice.
Coaches will also gain access to an extensive set of resources available through the Learning Hub and obtain a Certificate of Completion for each module.
We will be able to provide sessions based on coaches needs and feedback.
Series 4 – Schedule of Topic Modules
- Wednesday, 24th February, 7pm. Cycling - Skills Improvement and Draft Legal Preparation
- Wednesday, 3rd March, 7pm. Planning training sessions in a club environment when everyone has different needs? This is from beginner level athletes through to experienced Age Groupers
- Wednesday, 10th March, 7pm. Creating Fun and Engaging Club Sessions
- Wednesday, 17th March, 7pm. Q&A. 1-2 Topics asked by the Coaches. This is aimed at Head/Senior and Lead level Coaches.
- Qualified triathlon coaches who hold current one of our Home Nation Core Coach or Ultimate Coach Memberships.
- To ensure the best possible learning experience for all participants and the tutor, a good internet connection is therefore required.
- As this course is fully interactive, to get the best possible learning experience for both coaches and tutor, webinar cameras will need to be on at all times throughout the sessions to aid with interaction. You will need to be prepared to engage throughout the sessions via chat or via microphone so please ensure these are in full working order.
ONLINE, ONLINE, ONLINE, ONLINE, ONLINE, ONLINE