Club Head Coach Workshop - EAST/LONDON
When referring to a Head Coach in this workshop we are referring to anyone operating in a coaching leadership role. The Club Head Coach Workshop is aimed primarily at individuals who are in a leadership position within a club environment such as Head Coach or an Assistant Coach in a Leadership role and aims to support your development within that role.
Each workshop is built upon core principles and the afternoon session is tailored to the coaches’ needs, so no two workshops will look the same. To facilitate this tailoring process a pre-workshop questionnaire will provide those attending with the opportunity to shape the content of the afternoon. You will gain valuable opportunities to discuss issues you face with fellow coaches performing the same role.
Workshop content includes
- Understanding the Role of a Head Coach.
- Building a vision for your club and coaching team.
- Growing and developing a club and the coaching infrastructure that supports it.
- Developing individual coaches.
- Building a coaching team within a club.
- Planning and providing training opportunities within a club, for athletes and coaches.
- Managing safety and welfare in a club.
Additionally, Coaches will get access to a comprehensive set of resources through the Learning Hub.
YHA Lee Valley, Windmill Lane, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, EN8 9AJ