GO TRI Novice Training Days - Handsworth Wellbeing Centre
These training days are aimed primarily at beginners who would like to start or continue their multi-sport partcipation.
The days are a continuence from the training that has already taken place at Handsworth.
This is the chance for you, your family and friends to do a sporting activity together and continue to have fun whilst having the option to join our NEW triathlon club based at Handsworth Wellbeing Centre.
The sessions will be led by British Triathlon qualified coaches and are designed to cover swimming, cycling and running. By the end of the sessions you will have the skills and knowledge to participate in a GO TRI event of your choice.
Skills you will learn:
- Swim Technique
- Bike Skills
- Run Drills
- Transition Practice (as part of the swim training)
We have partnered up with Big Birmingham Bikes and Park Lives for you to enjoy and come along to any training session you wish to.
All you need to do is pay £10 at your first swim session and this will cover your remainder weeks of coached swim sessions with the cycling and running for free. All our sessions encourage all levels of fitness and ability.
- Mondays - Swim 7-8pm at Handsworth Wellbeing Centre - please book online here or call Kirsty 07739526556
- Thursdays – Cycling 6.30-7.30pm at Laurel Road Community Centre
- Saturdays – Cycling - time to be confirmed on booking at Handsworth Wellbeing Centre
- Sundays - Running 8.30-9.30am and 10.00-11.00am at Handsworth Park - meet Tonia at the boathouse, Handsworth
Further training can be attended, please ask your instructor/coach for further details.
16+ - Families to take part together.
Handsworth Wellbeing Centre, Holly Road, Handsworth, Birmingham , B202BY