Level 2 Coaching - Malvern
Level 2 Triathlon Coach
Fully updated in 2016, with new learner resources, online assessment and innovative delivery methods on course to give coaches an engaging learning experience
This course is accessible to learners from the age of 18, who hold a Level 1 triathlon coaching qualification or who have experience of coaching and meet the direct entry requirements
- Understanding and analysing athletes
- Planning a series of sessions
- Working with a range of ages, abilities and aspirations
- Coaching safety including open water swimming
- 5 days course
- The initial 4 days will focus on practical delivery. The final day will include assessment, personal review and action planning with your course tutor
- 40-60 hours of home study work (e-learning and assessment)
- Qualified Level 2 coaches can plan, lead and evaluate coaching sessions and blocks of progressive sessions. They can work in a wider range of environments including coaching in Open Water.
Full course details can be found here.
Malvern St James Sports Cengtre, 33 Barnard's Green Rd, Malvern, Worcesteshire , WR14 3LH