Level One Coaching Course Ashfield School (East Midlands)
Level One Coaching
Updated in 2016, this qualification will allow coaches to deliver sessions independently. Accessible to all learners from the age of 16 ( independent delivery from 18), an understanding of triathlon is useful but not essential.
Course content includes:
- Safety in coaching triathlon activities
- Preparing sessions for delivery
- Develop key coaching and technical skills
- Learners will have access to an online resource, Coaches Hub, with the technical components of the sport across swim, cycle, run and transitions.
- 3-day course
- A blend of practical delivery, e-learning, group discussion and a short assessment
- Between 10-14 hours of home study learning and assessment tasks via Coaches Hub
Qualified Coaches can prepare, deliver (independently), review safe and effective sessions in a range of controlled environment
Full course details click here
Ashfield School, Sutton Road, Kirkby in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, NG17 8HP