Level One Coaching Darlington (North East) - COURSE FULL
Level One Coaching
Updated in 2016, this qualification will allow coaches to deliver sessions independently. Accessible to all learners from the age of 16 ( independent delivery from 18), an understanding of triathlon is useful but not essential.
Course content includes:
- Safety in coaching triathlon activities
- Preparing sessions for delivery
- Develop key coaching and technical skills
- Learners will have access to an online resource, Coaches Hub, with the technical components of the sport across swim, cycle, run and transitions.
- 3-day course
- A blend of practical delivery, e-learning, group discussion and a short assessment
- Between 10-14 hours of home study learning and assessment tasks via Coaches Hub
Qualified Coaches can prepare, deliver (independently), review safe and effective sessions in a range of controlled environments.
Full course details click here.
The Education Village , Salters Lane South, Darlington, Durham, DL1 2AN