Triathlon Leader award - Wales
The British Triathlon Swim Bike Run Leader Award is designed to equip learners with the knowledge, skills and confidence to lead guided swims, bike rides and runs for groups of beginners and intermediate level adults and children. The course follows a blended learning approach, comprising four self-led online learning modules of approximately 1 hour each and 2 x 2-hour online workshop facilitated by a tutor.
Pre-requisites and Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age of 14 years.
- Essential , Core or Ultimate membership
- Confident and competent in at least one discipline (open water swimming, cycling, running).
What will I learn?
The self-led online learning modules and online workshop will help you to understand:
- The requirements of the Award and the process.
- The role of the Swim Bike Run Leader.
- How to plan safe and effective activity.
- How to lead safe and effective activity.
- How to review and reflect on activity.
- Self-led online learning (4 modules).
- Tutor facilitated 2 x 2-hour online workshop. ( a zoom link will be shared)
24th January 2024 18:30-20:30
31st January 2024 18:30-20:30
There is no formal assessment, but learners are expected to complete the full course to be certificated.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before applying. Details can be found HERE
Safeguarding Requirements can be found HERE
ONLINE, ONLINE, ONLINE, ONLINE, CF119SW