Women into Triathlon Consulation
British Triathlon are committed to getting more women into our sport and we need women's help in shaping how we do that in the future. We would very much like to get women's ideas and thoughts about why women don't take up triathlon and how we can get more women to take up Triathlon.
The workshop/conference will:
- Give a brief overview of our current projects in support of the Sport England - This Girl Can Campaign
- Showcase success stories of real women achieving their triathlon challenges
- Provide an opportunity for you to feedback about how we as the governing body can get even more women into triathlon
- Provide an opportunity for you to help us develop our female participation plans for the future with your ideas and thoughts
- Bring together females of all levels and abilities to form a Womentri network
This is not a networking group and we would like to encourage women who have just started doing triathlon or who haven't even done one yet to come along so we can get all your ideas and thoughts. It's also not a coaching course or for coaches, we are looking for beginner feamales and their ideas.
Bournemouth University, Fern Barrow, Poole, Dorest, BH12 5BB