Are you looking for to take the Level 2 Triathlon coaching course? We places available on the course starting on 16 March.
Level 2 Triathlon Coach
Fully updated in 2016, with new learner resources, online assessment and innovative delivery methods on course to give coaches an engaging learning experience.
This course is accessible to learners from the age of 18, who hold a Level 1 triathlon coaching qualification or who have experience of coaching and meet the direct entry requirements.
- Understanding and analysing athletes
- Planning a series of sessions
- Working with a range of ages, abilities and aspirations
- Coaching safety including open water swimming
- 5 days course
- The initial 4 days will focus on practical delivery. The final day will include assessment, personal review and action planning with your course tutor
- 40-60 hours of home study work (e-learning and assessment)
- Qualified Level 2 coaches can plan, lead and evaluate coaching sessions and blocks of progressive sessions. They can work in a wider range of environments including coaching in Open Water.
For a full course overview check HERE
Venue: The Pavilion Brunel University Sports Park, Brunel University, Kingston Lane, Uxbridge, London, UB8 3PW
Minimum Age: 18
Day 1: 16 MARCH 2019 08:30 - 17:30
Day 2: 23 MARCH 2019 08:30 - 17:30
Day 3: 27 APRIL 2019 08:30 - 17:30
Day 4: 28 APRIL 2019 08:30 - 17:30
Day 5: 20 JULY 2019 08:30 - 17:30
NOTE: On 23rd March 2019, day 2 of this course there will be some travel between sites 2 miles apart. Please be prepared to be able to travel to and from course sites.
The majority of the course will take place at Brunel University Sports Park (UB8 3PW), with the swim practical on 23rd March 2019 day 2 taking place at Hillingdon Sports and Leisure complex (UB8 3PW). Each day will start at Brunel University Sports Park apart from Day 2 (23rd March 2019) which will start at Hillingdon Sports Comples (UB8 1ES).
For more details and to book your place check HERE