There are currently around 600 British Triathlon Affiliated Clubs and over 32,000 Home Nation members.
As part of our commitment to our Affiliated Clubs, British Triathlon is looking to provide more opportunities and support for clubs and their members.
We are currently piloting a Club Management System with a small number of clubs across the country. The results of the pilot have been really encouraging; and we’re excited to let you know that we will be rolling this out to all clubs later in 2019.
All Affiliated Clubs will be eligible to use the Club Management System as part of their Club Affiliation benefits package, and we’ll be in touch during the summer with more information about getting you set up on the platform. We will also be running webinars to introduce you to the platform so that you can make the most of the System when it launches.
Andy Salmon, British Triathlon CEO, said: “British Triathlon and the Home Nations recognise the vital role clubs play in both the sustainability and future of triathlon and multi-sport and we are keen to ensure we are supporting them in the best possible way.”
Telford Triathlon Club's Events and Membership Officer, Luke Mill commented on the pilot "Clubspark has made managing our members payments and booking on to club coached sessions so much easier. There is a lot of potential for ClubSpark and look forward to seeing how it develops over the next few months.
We have enjoyed working with Clubspark and providing our feedback and our members feedback."
Features included in the Club Management System:
- Membership management – designed to improve member engagement making it easier for members to pay, renew and keep in touch.
- Advanced online payments – Take online payment, manage direct debits and monitor revenue streams with ease.
- Contact management – connect with contacts in one place.
- Manage your coaching – manage training sessions and courses online including an app to enable check-in and monitor attendees and safeguarding information.
- Website – create and manage a mobile friendly website tailored to your requirements.
- Organise your social calendar – events at your club can quickly be set up online allowing you to take bookings in advance.
- Offer online booking and payment for club training sessions and events
- Provide marketing and communication capability
- Be GDPR compliant and provide business support and best practice
If you have any questions relating to the Club Management System, please view the FAQs below or contact the Membership Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a club management tool?
It is a set of online tools designed to support clubs to manage their day-to-day operations including communications, membership, training activities and events. It is a tool which will include an array of features to support clubs to grow and deliver great experiences through swim, bike, run.
What is the cost of accessing the tool?
The tool will be included as free of charge within the club affiliation benefits package and included within these fees. Club affiliation fees are currently under review and will be communicated by September 2019.
How can my club get access to the Club Management System?
All clubs will be communicated with by September 2019 with information to gain access to the tool.
Will it be mandatory for affiliated clubs to use the Club Management System?
No, it will not be mandatory to use the tool. We appreciate several clubs already have a system in place, and whilst we will be encouraging clubs to use the tool, it will not be mandatory.
When will the new club affiliation fees/benefits be released?
This information will be communicated in September 2019.
Which platform is going to be the provider of the Club Management System?
ClubSpark are the appointed provider of the tool. Find out more information on their website.