With the ITU World Triathlon Series set to start on 8 March, get up to speed on how you can see all the action in 2019.
With nine stops on the calendar, there’s plenty to look forward to as the world’s best compete for points across the series with the aim of being crowned world champion at the Lausanne Grand Final in August.
Live coverage will be once again be available throughout the year on the BBC via the Red Button, Connected TV, online & BBC Sport app with a catch up show on BBC Two and BBC iPlayer. Times will appear on there website here and will be published on British Triathlon Social Media Channels prior to the event weekend. Passes can also be purchased to stream any elite World Triathlon Series race via TriathlonLIVE with additional access to their entire archive of video’s here.
With two locations in the UK boasting live top tier triathlon action why not come along and see it in person? Both the AJ Bell World Triathlon Leeds and Accenture World Triathlon Mixed Relay Nottingham feature plenty of free to view areas around the course with premium seats now available to watch from the comfort of the grandstands.
- Abu Dhabi, 8-9 March (Sprint, Mixed Relay)
- Bermuda, 27-28 April (Standard)
- Yokohama, 18-19 May (Standard)
- Leeds 8-9, June (Standard)
- Nottingham, 15 June (Mixed Relay)
- Montreal, 28-29 June (Sprint)
- Hamburg, 6-7 July (Sprint, Mixed relay)
- Edmonton, 20-21 July (Sprint)
- Lausanne, 29 August-1 September (Grand Final)