It's coming to the end of a long triathlon season, and you deserve a treat right? Try this recipe for Peanut Butter Brownies
Georgia Taylor-Brown's top tip: Follow a recipe and you can’t go wrong, and if you’re feeling brave, don’t be afraid to make it your own and add something extra. It’s always going to be eaten!
- 225g Whole Earth Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 200g Bar Dark Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 280g Soft Light Brown Sugar
- 3 Medium Eggs
- 100g Self-raising Flour
- Set aside 50g each of the peanut butter and chocolate. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and line a 20cm square baking tin with baking parchment.
- Gently melt remaining peanut butter, chocolate and all the sugar in a pan, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has just about melted.
- Turn off heat and use a wooden spoon to beat in the eggs one by one. Stir in the flour and scrape into the tin.
- Melt reserved peanut butter in the microwave on High for 45 secs, or in a pan, until runny, then drizzle over the brownie.
- Bake for 30-35 mins until it has a crust, but the middle still seems slightly uncooked.
- Melt reserved chocolate, drizzle over the brownie, then cool in the tin before cutting into squares.
Now sit back and simply enjoy your tasty treat!
Original recipe from Whole Earth Foods