Don't miss you chance to spend your day at the world class training facilities at Loughborough University campus where you can train like a member of the national team!
Learn from the best
On Tuesday 15 may 2018, British Triathlon is offering a unique opportunity for Home Nation members (over the age of 18) to go behind the scenes at one of our key training hubs and take part in a High Performance Experience Day alongside Olympic and Paralympic programme athletes.
Our athletes, specialists and training staff will help you understand more about athletic progression and development and overall personal evolution. No matter your background, we’re sure you’ll be able to pick up some tips which you can implement in your everyday training to gain an edge on the competition. You’ll get:
• In-depth insight about Loughborough Triathlon Performance Centre
• Training at world class training facilities
• The opportunity to watch an Olympic/Paralympic training session
• The opportunity to experience and participate in an athlete swim training session
• Q & A session with an Olympic/Paralympic athlete
• The opportunity to experience and participate in a running drills training session
• Recovery, nutrition and physiology/psychology workshops
• Event T-Shirt
At the High Performance Experience Day our primary goal is to give every athlete the tools to help them bring out the very best in them. Join us on Tuesday 15 May and achieve your dreams this year.
Transform your game by signing up today