At British Triathlon, we are committed to promoting triathlon across the home nations and maintaining a high level of every permitted events for you, our members.
As a British Triathlon Home Nation member, we're calling on you to review permitted events so that event organisers can develop their events for you.
We believe that race reviews provide an invaluable resource in helping triathletes to find great events, and encourage event organisers to deliver the best quality events. Race reviews allow you to feedback on the events you take part it, reviewing what you enjoyed about the event and how your race experience could be even better.
You can review permitted events on racecheck.com, the UK’s largest platform for finding and reviewing events. With over 15,000 reviews on thousands of different events you can help triathletes - and soon to be triathletes - get the best possible event experiences.
To review your latest event, follow these simple steps;
- Visit www.racecheck.com and register as an athlete (it’s free!).
- Type the name of the race you wish to review in the search bar.
- Click on the race and then the red ‘Review’ button.
- Review your race! Detail what made it a great event for you to help other athletes understand what to expect from the race. Review your race in a constructive way that helps event organisers understand what worked well and what they need to improve on.
- Email email@example.com if you can’t find the race you wish to review or have any questions.
It’s that simple!
For more information and to get involved with Race Check, follow them on social media: