As a club are you interested in increasing club membership? Setting up new sessions? Purchasing new equipment? Sport England Small Grants can help you!
The Small Grants programme aims to support this by offering funding to projects involving adults and young people aged 14 or over which meet one or more of the aims of our ‘Towards an Active Nation’ strategy:
- Get inactive people to become more active
- Develop lasting sporting habits
- Engender more positive attitudes among young people
- Develop more diverse volunteers
- Improve progression and inclusion among the most talented
Each club or organisation can apply for up to £10,000 for any project that meets one or more of the above criteria.
Some examples for Triathlon Clubs could be:
- Needing an increase in coaches due to a rise in membership AND/OR
- Additional funds and equipment needed to set up new sessions eg: novice triathlon sessions or women only sessions AND/OR
- Training up volunteers to support club delivery and committee roles
For more information and application guidance follow the link below
For advice about any ideas please contact your Regional Manager