We are pleased to announce a new Level 1 course coming to Lancaster in the new year. The course runs over the weekend of the 3rd and 4th February and finishes on the 18th March.
The qualification will allow coaches to deliver sessions independently. Accessible to all learners from the age of 16 ( independant delivery from 18), an understanding of Triathlon is useful but not essential.
Course content includes :
- Safety in coaching triathlon activities
- Preparing sessions for delivery
- Develop key coaching and technical skills
Learners will have access to an online resource, Coaches Hub, with the technical components of the sport across swim, cycle, run and transitions.
- 3-day course
- A blend of Practical delivery, e-learning, group discussion and a short assessment
- Between 10-14 hours of home study learning and assessment tasks via Coaches Hub
Qualified Coaches can prepare, deliver (independently), review safe and effective sessions in a range of controlled environments
Full course details can be found here.