We are excited to relaunch the Triathlon England North West Region Senior Series for 2022. With 9 races spread throughout the region and a mix of distances, the 2022 edition includes an integrated race series for the 17-19 age group. Featuring a selection of the best races in the region, and some of the best scenery in the world, we hope the new race series will become a festival of triathlon in the North West.
- 4 age categories designed to give a fair but competitive race series. All ages at 31 December 2022
- 17 to 19 years
- Senior A – 20 to 39 years
- Senior B – 40 to 59 years
- Senior C – 60 years +
- One Club category for 2022 based on participation at events, not results. A club would score for each athlete competing but also for each club member who volunteers as a marshal
- 9 races throughout the season (9 for 17-19 series) – best 4 results to count for adults and best 3 races for 17 -19 Series.
- 17-19 year olds will be racing in the same events as the Senior series, with shorter distances.
If you have any questions relating to this area, please contact: