We are excited to relaunch the Triathlon England North West Region Senior Series for 2020. With 8 races spread throughout the region and a mix of distances, the 2020 edition includes an integrated race series for the 17-19 age group. Featuring a selection of the best races in the region, a brand new, innovative club championship and some of the best scenery in the world, we hope the new race series will become a festival of triathlon in the North West.
- 4 age categories designed to give a fair but competitive race series. All ages at 31 December 2020
- 17 to 19 years
- Senior A – 20 to 39 years
- Senior B – 40 to 59 years
- Senior C – 60 years +
- New Club Championship – Points for every club member who enters a series race but also points for every club member who volunteers to help at a race. This is a mass participation award to get as many people as possible involved in the series races in whatever way they can. The club with most points at the end of the season wins!
- 8 races throughout the season (9 for 17-19 series) – best 4 results to count for adults and best 3 races for 17 -19 Series.
- 17-19 year olds will be racing in the same events as the Senior series, with shorter distances.
If you have any questions relating to this area, please contact: