How to enter!
- Individual Competition
- You must be registered with a TE approved club in the NW region or if you are not a club member, you must be registered with TE as a NW region member, contact the series organiser by email to enter the series and then use “NW Senior Series” as their club name on the timing results sheets
- Club name must be used when entering the race and must be entered on the timing results sheet. This can include “NW Senior Series” for non-club members
- Everyone is responsible for entering races themselves, pay their own entry fee and register their club name on the entry form
- Club Competition
- Our fantastic local clubs are at the heart of triathlon in the region and this is your competition. We want to encourage club membership & participation.
- Each club registered as a NW regional club by TE is automatically eligible
- Any member of the club will count whether they are TE members or not. This is a participation competition and as wide a participation as possible is the aim
- Club name must be used when entering the race and be listed on the timing results sheet.
- A simple list of numbers of volunteers from each club will be requested from race organisers. Names are not required but will be subject to audit. If this list is not made available, then only athlete numbers will count towards the club competition from that event
- Each individual can only race and score points for one club in each calendar year (this does not affect the individual series competition)
If you have any questions relating to this area, please contact: