For England, we have put together detailed guidance for how our clubs and coaches can operate. You must read this guidance before facilitating any actvity. This updated guidance only applies in England, for information about Scotland's guidance please visit Triathlon Scotland and for information about Wales' guidance please visit Welsh Triathlon.
Ahead of planning club or coaching activity, it is really important to ensure that all activity is planned in a Covid-19 Secure manner. The government have established guidelines to ensure participant safety when they are taking part in sporting activity. The guidance we have produced must be adhered to in order for our clubs and coaches to remain insured.
1. All community clubs must appoint a named Covid-19 Officer
2. All community clubs must develop a Covid-19 Action Plan and Risk Assessment
3. All clubs and coaches must comply with government guidance around social distancing before, during and after activity
4. All clubs and coaches must capture pre-activity health questionnaires, including complying with the government’s ‘test and trace’ initiative across all delivery forms
5. Clubs and coaches must ensure everyone at the session maintains good hygiene and that provisions are in place to allow for this
6. All clubs and coaches must ensure additional measures and considerations are in place for all sessions that include children and young people under the age of 18.