To celebrate Women in Sports Week British Triathlon have teamed up with local clubs, bike shops and councils to bring you triathlon activities.
Confirmed activities are listed below but keep checking as we are adding new activities to the program all the time! So grab your girls and get active this week!
GO TRI Bike Maintenance Workshops
Learn how to change that annoying puncuture and care for your bike in a non intimidating fun and friendly way!
- 20 June 2017 18:30 - 20:30 TRIIT Sports, Chichester. Free
- 21 June 2017 18:30 – 20:30 Vo2 Cycling HILDENBOROUGH £5
- 22 June 2017 18:30 Bike Revived South Godstone £3
- 23 June 2017 18:30 Cycles UK Free
GO TRI Ride
Build your confidence with a social led bike ride at a nice and easy pace through quite road.
GO TRI Run
Leisurely paced run suitable for all.
GO TRI Open Water Session
Novice session coaching you the basics to give you confidence to swim in the open water. Great opportunity for a Q&A with BRI TRI club.
- 21st June 2017 7pm Papercourt sailing club.
- 21 June 2017 06:30am Rye Watersports Centre £10
- 24 June 2017 09:30 Brighton Sea Front £10
GO TRI Triathlons
Low cost and low key super sprint triahtlons. Great if you are think about giving a triathlon a go for the firs time.
GO TRI Aquathlon
300m swim followed by 2.5km traffic free run round the lake, topped off with a stadium finish on the Julie Rose running track
The event is non-competitive for women of all abilities & disabilities.
With two distance options available, this event is great if you are new to swimming and running.
- OPTION 1: swim 8 lengths | run 2.5km
- OPTION 2: swim 16 lengths | run 5km
- OPTION 3: Relay - swim 16 lengths | run 5km
Booking for all activities is essential and please contact Kelly Wickens for any more info.