Here you will find all the information you need about our club development opportunities through our club accreditation programme.
More information on INSPORT
More information on PACE PROJECT
What are the benefits of Triathlon Cymru accreditation?
This accreditation scheme is not aimed at creating more paperwork for affiliated triathlon clubs, but rather to ensure that clubs have the support they need from Welsh Triathlon. The aim of the accreditation is to also ensure that clubs are running in a safe environment that is welcoming to all members and all that wish to join. The benefits of this accreditation include the following:
- Recognition from the wider triathlon community
- Alignment to other clubs within the home nations
- Support through Disability Sport Wales InSport criteria
- Online process meaning minimal paperwork
- Helping new members find clubs that are inclusive
- Guidance provided by Welsh Triathlon
- Supporting evidence on funding bids
- Assurance that your club is safe and welcoming
- Assist with club development and sustainability
How will accreditation for our club work?
The process of achieving accreditation is meant to be as simple and paperless as possible for clubs. To start your club’s journey through InSport all you need to do get in touch with Gwyndaf, email@example.com