Thinking of organising a GO TRI?
Welsh Triathlon are searching for individuals, clubs, facility providers, local authorities and event organisers to organise GO TRI races across Wales and in particular North Wales. Welsh Triathlon will supply event organisers with resources and guidance to help organise the event.
Organising your own event has never been easier.
If you would like to get involved with GO TRI and organise your own event all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Contact email@example.com to register your interest.
- Complete a Risk Assessment for your event. If you plan on having a junior event you will also need a Safeguarding Risk Assessment.
- Make sure you have your public liability insurance certificate ready to hand.
- Take full advantage of our resources including following the permitting process.
- We also offer assistance with risk assessments, route planning and registering your event.
- Register yourself as an event organiser at https://events.britishtriathlon.org and “add event’ to your profile.
- Remember to title your event ‘GO TRI (+ your location)”.
- Make use of online entry, to manage your event.
- After your event submit your results to firstname.lastname@example.org and send a copy of your start list to email@example.com
Steph Makuvise - Welsh Triathlon Participation Officer
Stephanie’s role as the GO TRI Development Officer is to grow and introduce GO TRI events across Wales. Supporting clubs, facilities and other organisations to arrange GO TRI events and make triathlon available to a wider audience.
Stephanie is the point of contact regarding any advice and support around organising GO TRI events.
Stephanie has a background in Sport Development graduating from Cardiff Metropolitan University with a degree in Sport Management and
is currently pursuing her masters in Sport Management from the same University.
Email Steph: firstname.lastname@example.org