A good Development Plan is an excellent tool which can give a real strategic focus to your club
Whilst now we are thinking about our up coming season and training towards those events, it's still good to get organised as a club. I know I''ve mentioned this to a lot of clubs already but if you are wanting to grow as a club, It's vital a development plan is created by a few of you in the club.
You don't have to complete it, just at least start it and keep it updated throughout the year.
Have a think about the following:
- Think about who should be involved
- Consider where your club is at now
- Where do you want your club to be in the future?
- What are you aims and objectives?
- What content needs to be in your plan?
- How many new members do you want to attract?
- For how many new coaches/leaders do you need to plan in more sessions?
- Use and review your plan regularly
Within this year's season, you may get some new members, but are you ready?
Please click here for the club development plan tools and templates.
I'm more than happy to come and sit with you and help make a start
Let me know if you have any questions - Please email Kirsty Outhwaite