Have fun and enjoy your summer of 2020 with GO TRI
Are you now thinking about your club development plans? Looking to attract new members? Why not organise some low key, low cost events within your clubs/leisure providers. It's free to permit your event, no officials needed, full support from British Triathlon/Regional Manager and you get some fantatsic free equioment.
For those who are completely new triathlon we offer GO TRI. You might not know what it is or whether triathlon is for you. We have had some fantastic GO TRI events from when GO TRI first started. It’s amazing to see how many are so enthusiastic and willing to give triathlon ago, but we couldn’t give those the opportunities without our organisers.
There are so many benefits in putting on a GO TRI event and it’s so easy and simple.
Here are a few more of the benefits:
- The only rule is keep everyone safe and happy, have fun
- Gain a bit of profit from the event
- New members for your club
- No pressure to those taking part and organising
- No chip timing needed
- Full support from your Regional Manager and the GO TRI team
- Full online register
- Full safety checks and support from the British Triathlon events team
- Organise the event whenever you like, morning, noon, night, weekdays or weekends
- Don’t take all day to organise and get everyone taking part
- You're never on your own
We have many well organised events coming up if you would like to see how well they can be run.
Here are a few,
- GO TRI Triathlon Redditch Duathlon - A brilliant indoor event, please click here
- GO TRI Redditch Duathlon - An outdoor event by Redditch Tri, very well organised, please click here
- GO TRI Rugeley Triathlon - Run for 7+ years by Stafford Tri, please click here
- GO TRI Stourport Summer Duathlon - Run by Tri Energy, another fantastic organiser for many years, please click here
If you would like to start organising these amazing low cost, low key events, please get in touch.
Email: Kirsty Outhwaite