This is your opportunity to help develop the sport you enjoy right here in the West Midlands!
Want to be involved in shaping the sport of triathlon right here? Fancy a bit more triathlon knowledge? Looking for an opportunity to be part of a committee making a difference around the West Midlands? There are two vacancies in the West Midlands Regional Committee, with both Secertary and Yong Persons Coordinator roles open for applications. See our roles listed below full descriptions. Full training can be provided if necessary.
Secretary Role Description
- To act as the first point of contact for any queries regarding the Regional Committee
- To arrange dates for meetings
- To write minutes of all meetings and distribute them to Committee members
- To write meeting agendas
- To arrange venues for meetings
- To collect all nominations for the AGM
- To organise the Regional Awards & trophies
- To arrange venues & organise information for regional training days
- To arrange venues for academy sessions as needed.
- Training will be provided along with full support from the Committee.
Young Persons Coordinator
- To organise the junior series
- Collate and update West Midlands Junior Series points tables
- Circulates series updates to registered Triathlon England competitors and Triathlon England West Midlands affiliated clubs
- Approximately 4 x 2hour meetings per year, plus attendance at races when required.
- Quarterly updates emailed to the committee secretary and communications officer
- Be prepared to act as a signatory on the Bank Account
- Must have a up to date DBS
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact the West Midlands Regional Committee by clicking here.