This is your opportunity to help develop the sport you enjoy right here in the West Midlands!
Want to be involved in shaping the sport of triathlon right here? Fancy a bit more triathlon knowledge? Looking for an opportunity to be part of a committee making a difference around the West Midlands? There are two vacancies in the West Midlands Regional Committee, with both Secretay and Treasurer roles open for applications. See our roles listed below full descriptions. Full training can be provided if necessary.
Secretary Role Description
- To act as the first point of contact for any queries regarding the Regional Committee
- To arrange dates for meetings
- To write minutes of all meetings and distribute them to Committee members
- To write meeting agendas
- To arrange venues for meetings
- To collect all nominations for the AGM
- To organise the Regional Awards & trophies
- To arrange venues & organise information for regional training days
- To arrange venues for academy sessions as needed.
- Training will be provided along with full support from the Committee.
Treasuer Role Description
- Maintain accounts; allocate any funding that the committee attains, including payment of expenses, and deal with any other financial matters that arise including CPD's, coach education etc...
- Be responsible to the Regional Chair
- Be an honest, well-organised who is able to keep clear records and be prepared to make financial decisions on behalf of the committee
- Attendance at Committee meetings and approximately 4 hours per month spent on maintaining the website. This will fluctuate depending on the time of year.
The next West Midlands Regional Committee Meeting will be on the 24th June 7pm, venue to be confirmed. If you are intersted in coming onto the committee and taking one of the above roles, please come along. This will be a great oppurtunity for you to meet the team.
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact the West Midlands Regional Committee by clicking here.