These are the Terms and Conditions for the competition #WinnerWednesday
- These terms and conditions apply to competitions run by British Triathlon or Triathlon England to win entry into an event where specified Ts&Cs are not outlined.
- Competition prizes will be entry into the specified event and are non-transferable. Number of prizes (event entries) will be specified in each individual competition detail.
- Event entry prizes may not be transferred or gifted to anyone other than the prize winner, or name of the winner given when the entry is won.
- Competitions will be open to British Triathlon Home Nation members only, unless stated otherwise. Exceptions include employees of British Triathlon, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration of the sport.
- The competition entry period for each competition ends when the winner draw is made
- Winners will be notified shortly after the competition closes via the email they have provided during the competition entry process or via direct message on social media. Prizes must be accepted within 10 working days, if a prize is not claimed within this time British Triathlon reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. British Triathlon also reserve the right to amend the prize stated where necessary.
- British Triathlon’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No travel or accommodation will be provided as part of the prize, unless specifically mentioned in the competition.