Putting on an event in Yorkshire? Here is a little information to help you on your way.
Here is a brief rundown of what involved:
- Register your event with British Triathlon and pay registration fee.
- Contact Regional Officials Coordinator to assign Regional Technical Official/s (Referee)
- Complete Risk Assessment and associated document and submit to British Triathlon
- Following submission of these form you can apply for Day Licences
- Contact allocated Regional Technical Official - supply RA, EAP and race information.
- Apply for and receive Day Licences and Sanction Certificate for your event from British Triathlon
- On day of event Pay RTOs
- Within 7 days submit your return form you receive with your Day Licences and pay fees due.
- Review event and plan for next year!
For more information also visit the Event Organisers page.
British Triathlon Competition Rules
One important document to have on file for reference is the British Triathlon Competition Rules. You can download the updated version here.