Do you want to affiliate your club with British Triathlon?
Good news! Club affiliation prices will remain the same as 2018:
- Junior and Adult club affiliation £105
- Adult only clubs £105
- Junior club affiliation £87.50
Affiliated clubs can make the payment online by logging into their Club Management area on the British Triathlon website.
You can make your club affiliation payment by one of the following options;
- Credit/Debit - card payment online.
- Direct Debit - if you have previously chosen to pay via Direct Debit, you will be notified in December 2018 when the annual payment will be collected.
- Cheque - please make payable to British Triathlon and post to our office address.
- BACS transfer - please email email@example.com to arrange this
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CLUBS WITH JUNIOR MEMBERS
From January 2019 all affiliated clubs with junior members must have achieved TriMark Club Bronze Accreditation.
If your club has already been awarded the TriMark Club Bronze Accreditation then you can re affiliate for 2019!
If you have not been awarded the TriMark Club Bronze Accreditation then you still can re-affiliate now. We are able to approve your affiliation provisionally. You must complete the TriMark Club Bronze Accreditation by 31st December 2018 otherwise your ‘approved’ status will be removed after the deadline.
For further club information and guidance see TriMark Club Standards & Accreditation
If you need help with club accreditation, or have questions about it, please contact your Regional Manager.
To Renew your club affiliation for 2019
- Check and update the information about your club within your Club Management page.
- Check and update your club contact details and member numbers.
These details will need to be updated prior to making your club affiliation payment.
What are the benefits for a club to affiliate?
- Public liability club insurance cover up to £15 million
- Discounted Home Nation Membership for your club members
- Your club is listed within the British Triathlon club search
- Access to a free club helpline service from GB Sport (Triathlon England only)
- Bi-monthly club newsletters
- Access to British Triathlon's Affiliated Club logo to help promote your club
- Advice and support from British Triathlon and its Regional Managers
Looking to set up a club?
As the sport grows, we are starting to see more clubs being set up and looking to affiliate.
Triathlon England has Regional Managers who are able to provide support and advice. Locate your Regional Manager here.
If you have any questions relating to club affiliation, please visit the club FAQ's.
To contact the Membership Services Team at British Triathlon by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01509 226153