British Triathlon offers a range of support to the organisers of permitted events in Great Britain; all focused on raising the quality of events and improving competitor experience.
British Triathlon provides a range of services and advice to Event Organisers, these include:
- Event Permitting
- Insurance for competitors in your events, for both members and non-members
- Event Organiser insurance for events organised by affiliated clubs
- Event promotion through the online event listing
- General advice and guidance
- Best practice documentation
- Safety guidelines
- Access to Technical and Motorcycle Officials through the Regional Coordinators
- Event Organisers Course
- Organising Open Water Swimming Course
- Paratriathlon Events
- Draft-Legal Events
- Opportunties to host major English and British events
- Dedicated Event Organisers System website
Permitting your event with British Triathlon can be done through the Event Organisers System website, please make sure you understand the requirements and associated fees of permitting.
Income generated by the event permitting process is used by British Triathlon to drive the development of the sport in a number of areas, ensuring a strong, stable and prosperous environment in which to organise your events.