Club Affiliation 2022
Many triathlon clubs around the country are feeling the effects of Covid-19. Therefore, for 2022 club affiliation, we will be freezing the price of affiliation at what it was before the pandemic to allow as many clubs as possible to access the many benefits of being affiliated to Triathlon England.
The table below shows the affiliation costs for the various categories and sizes of club. As you work through the affiliation process, the appropriate cost will be calculated and displayed for you.
After submission of the form, your club information will be reviewed for approval. You will be notified when you are approved for affiliation, at which point you will be required to pay the full affiliation fee.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to discuss anything related to affiliation or require any support with the process.
If you are a new club affiliating for the first time, please contact your local Regional Manager.
|Club Type||NO. of members||Annual Cost|
|Community, Closed, Single Discipline||<150||£155|
|Community, Closed, Single Discipline||150-299||£255|
|Community, Closed, Single Discipline||>300||£305|
All affiliated clubs are able to able to use the ClubSpark club management system at no cost through their affiliation. To find out more about ClubSpark, including support webinars, click below.
- Check the email you have received with the information about affiliating for 2022
- Make sure that you have collected all of the information you need before starting the process (See video above)
- Safeguarding and Time to Listen courses can be found here.
- Check and update the information about your club within your Club Management page
- If you are intending to use ClubSpark in 2022 and have not previously registered for this, please add in a club contact to be set up on the ClubSpark system
When you have updated and added your club information simply submit your form to us. It will then be reviewed by the team to ensure that you are in the right category and that all of the required documents are in place.
Once we have done this, you will then receive an email confirming that your submission has been approved and explaining how to pay your affiliation fee.
Payment for 2022 affiliation can be made in the following ways:
- Credit/debit card – payments can be made via the Club Management area of the British Triathlon website
- BACS transfer – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this
- Cheque – please make payable to British Triathlon and post to our office address
Please remember that until full payment is received, you will not be fully affiliated and will not be able to access any of the benefits. Clubs currently affiliated will have their benefits removed from 1 January if they do not reaffiliate for 2022.
What are the benefits for a club to affiliate?
- Public liability club insurance cover up to £15 million
- Discounted Home Nation Membership for your club members
- Access to ClubSpark club management system with free website build functionality
- Your club is listed within the British Triathlon club search
- Access to British Triathlon's Affiliated Club logo to help promote your club
- Ongoing advice and support from British Triathlon and its Regional Managers
- Regional Managers can support on a variety of club needs from campaigns to increase participation and club membership levels, putting on club events and open days, running GO TRI activities to supporting at club committee meetings or AGMs.
Looking to set up a new club?
As the sport grows, we are starting to see more clubs being set up and looking to affiliate.
Triathlon England has Regional Managers who are able to provide support and advice. Locate your Regional Manager here.
If you have any questions relating to club affiliation, please visit the club FAQ's.
If you have questions around which club type you should affiliate to please contact your Regional Manager, their contact details can be found here.
If you have questions around the process of Club Affiliation please contact the Club Affiliation Team at British Triathlon by email: email@example.com or telephone: 01509 226199
*Triathlon Scotland club affiliation runs from April, please refer to the information below.