Club Affiliation 2024
Our clubs are the heartbeat of our swim, bike, run community, providing an enjoyable and safe environment for participants at all levels and from every background.
Affiliating brings a host of benefits to your club and we regularly update our range of benefits, which can be seen here.
Costs of affiliation vary depending on the type and size of club. They are set out in the table below and a full explanation of the different categories of club can be found here.
How to affiliate
- Existing clubs – if you have affiliated before, visit the Club Management area to renew your affiliation here.
- New clubs – if you are a new club, complete your affiliation form here and please also contact your local Regional Manager who will be able to help you.
Please remember that you will not be affiliated and eligible for all of the benefits until we have received your payment.
Our team is always available to support you through the process. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01509 226199. You can also contact your local Regional Manager to access their expert advice.
This short animation walks you through the information we ask you to provide.
|Category||NO. of members||2023 Fee|
|Community, Closed, Single Discipline||0-149||£165|
|Community, Closed, Single Discipline||150-249||£270|
|Community, Closed, Single Discipline||250+||£320|
Payment for affiliation can be made in three ways:
- Credit/Debit - card payment online by logging into their Club Management area on the British Triathlon website.
- BACS transfer (please use your club name and ID number as a reference for this)
- Account Name: The British Triathlon Federation
- Sort code: 40-30-24
- Account number: 42263572
- Cheque - please make payable to British Triathlon, include your club name and ID on the reverse of the cheque and post to PO Box 25, Loughborough, LE11 3WX
If you have any questions relating to club affiliation, please visit the club FAQ's.
If you have questions around which club type you should affiliate to please contact your Regional Manager, their contact details can be found here.
If you have questions around the process of Club Affiliation please contact the Club Affiliation Team at British Triathlon by email: email@example.com or telephone: 01509 226199