We are now looking to compile our Adult and Children's race series for 2018. Please let us know if you would like your event to be considered.
There will be no charge to the event for it being included as part of the race series but to enable us to administer it effectively we need race organisers to confirm the points below (and answer the final two questions). If you are interested in your event being part of either series, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 October latest confirming that you will be able to conform to the points listed below.
- It will run in line with British Triathlon rules
- It will be officiated by a suitably qualified BTF Technical Official
- For children it will follow the age groups laid down by BTF (Tristar Start through to Youth)
- For adults the results will show splits for the age groups 17-19, 20-39, 40-54 and 55+
- All results will be provided in Excel format or a similar tabulated form (not PDF or online interactive results)
- Within the results (or provided separately) will be included the Triathlon England (BTF) number for the participants (who are members of Triathlon England)
- For children’s events taking part before the end of July, confirm whether the organiser would be happy for it to be included as an IRC qualification event
- For adult events, confirm whether the organisers would be happy for it to be included as a championship event.