Are you involved with the organisation of a club?
Perhaps you are established in the organising your club, new to a role in organising an established club or maybe you are setting up a new club?
We have an evening workshop entitled “Effective Club Governance” at Milton Country Park, just off the A14 north of Cambridge on Wednesday 21st March that will cover:
- Guidance on the key features of a sports club and how the club can maximise is position in the sporting landscape.
- Identifying the key elements of running a successful / sustainable sports club
- Identifying the key roles within a club and identified the responsibilities of these roles
- Gain an understanding of the Sport England Code of Sports relevant to sports clubs or organisations requesting one off project funding or funding to the value of less than £260,000
More details on this course here.
The course is being delivered for British Triathlon by Sport Structures. Available workshops include:
- The business of club management - Keeping your Club on the right side of the tax authorities
- How to deliver exceptional customer service
- Marketing for Clubs - How to retain and attract customers
- Social Media for Clubs
- Paying for services – Getting It right
- CASC or Charity - How your club can benefit
- Choosing the right legal status for your club– How to ensure your members are fully protected from personal liability
- How to run a successful coaching programme
- How to effectively retain and recruit volunteers
- Effective Club Governance
Please contact your Regional Manager to express an interest in any of these other workshops. Rob Lines, email@example.com