The Victory Swim & Fitness Centre
The Victory Super Sprint Triathlon, aimed at getting beginners to try their first triathlon, plus an opportunity for experienced triathlete to test their fitness.
The format is a 300m pool-based swim with participants setting off at 30 second intervals. The 17km 1-lap bike course is a beautiful rural route gently undulating. The 3km 1-lap run is mainly flat, taking in some quiet residential roads and weavers way.
All finishers receive a medal for the event and there will be trophies for all age category winners.
· Minimum competitor age is 16 as of 31st December 2023.
· The age categories will be based on age on 31st December 2023
· There will also be trophies awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd placed Male and Female.
By entering online, you agree that you will receive race information online. This will be sent to the email address you supply approximately 1-2 weeks before the event.
Provisional race timings are as follows:
· Registration will be open 06:30am - 07:30am
· Transition will be open 06:45am - 07:45am
· The first swimmer will start at 08:00am
Entry Fee £40 (£35 to British Triathlon members on production of a 2023 race licence on race day). Refunds (less a £5 admin charge) are offered up to midnight on the Friday (9th) two weeks before the race. No refunds will be offered after this date.