Level 1 Coaching - Brunel Uni and Hillingdon Sports Complex London
Level 1 Triathlon Coach
This qualification will allow coaches to deliver sessions independently. Accessible to all learners from the age of 16 ( independant delivery from 18), an understanding of Triathlon is useful but not essential.
Course content includes
- Safety in coaching triathlon activities
- Preparing sessions for delivery
- Develop key coaching and technical skills
- Learners will have access to an online resource, Coaches Hub, with the technical components of the sport across swim, cycle, run and transitions
- 3-day course
- A blend of Practical delivery, e-learning and group discussion and a short assessment
- Between 10-14 hours of home study learning and assessment tasks via Coaches Hub
Qualified Coaches can prepare, deliver (independently), review safe and effective sessions in a range of controlled environments
For full course overview check HERE
NOTE: This course takes place over two sites and on 1st February 2020, (day 2,) of this course there will be some travel between sites 2 miles apart. Please be prepared to be able to travel to and from course sites.
The majority of the course will take place at Brunel University Sports Park (UB8 3PW), with the swim practical on 1st February 2020, day 2 taking place at Hillingdon Sports and Leisure complex (UB8 3PW). Each day will start at Brunel University Sports Park apart from Day 2 (1st February 2020) which will start at Hillingdon Sports Comples (UB8 1ES).
The Pavilion, Brunel University Sports Park, Brunel University, Kingston Lane, Uxbridge, London, UB8 3PW