Level 1 Coaching - East - Bottisham
Level 1 Triathlon Coach
This qualification will allow coaches to deliver sessions independently. Accessible to all learners from the age of 16 ( independant delivery from 18), an understanding of Triathlon is useful but not essential.
Course Content Includes
- Safety in coaching triathlon activities
- Preparing sessions for delivery
- Develop key coaching and technical skills
- Learners will have access to an online resource, Coaches Hub, with the technical components of the sport across swim, cycle, run and transitions.
- 3 day course
- A blend of Practical delivery, e-learning, group discussion and a short assessment
- Between 10-14 hours of home study learning and assessment tasks via Coaches Hub
Qualified Coaches can prepare, deliver (independently), review safe and effective sessions in a range of controlled environments
For full course details click here
ALL 3 DAYS MUST BE ATTENDED, NO COURSE TRANSFERS ALLOWED. PLease read the T&C's carefully, if you unfortunatley miss a day you will need to pay to catch up.
Bottisham Sports Centre, Bottisham College, Lode Road, Bottisham, Cambridgeshire, CB25 9DJ