Human Race gives special offers to tri clubs for its Silver Anniversary.
It’s a significant year for Human Race Events as it marks 25 years of organising triathlons. As part of its Silver Anniversary celebrations the race events team have come up with a whole host of special offers and events for triathlon clubs and their members.
Most exciting, they are inviting tri-clubs to choose any race in the Human Race Triathlon Series and use it as ‘Club Day’. The idea is to get a large group from the same club to attend one event, compete in their own start wave and have a dedicated area in the event village.
Make sure your club doesn’t miss out. To make a Human Race Triathlon Series event a Club Day, see below for the full list of 2015 races HERE. The offer applies for all triathlons, other than the Windsor Triathlon, which is sold out for this year, the Woburn Tri and Tri St Lucia.
Even if there aren’t enough numbers to make a ‘club day’, Human Race has also devised a new club discount offer as follows:
- 10+ entries = 20% off
- 20+ entries = 25% off
- 40+ entries = 30% off
The Human Race triathlon season runs from May to September 2015. This year the schedule has been tweaked to offer a greater variety of distances. It’s introduced longer distances earlier in the season, team relays in September and Aqua Bike/ Aquathlon events, plus more kids activities, alongside traditional shorter season openers.
We’ve picked out some highlights in the race series:
Wiggle SteelMan - Saturday 4th July
• Olympic and Challenge (3/4 Olympic) distances available
• Opportunity to try something different with AquaBike and Aquathlon options
Lidl BananaMan Triathlon - Saturday 11th July
• FREE BBQ for triathletes and spectators!
• The event with the biggest fun factor on the Human Race triathlon calendar
Shock Absorber WomenOnly Challenge - Sunday 12th July
• Friendly, supportive WomenOnly atmosphere
• Triathlon, Duathlon, Swim and a Run all available
Tri Relays - Sunday 6th September
• Several, exciting relay formats
• Chance for your team to show what you're made of, with drafting allowed in the Team Time Trial
Diamond Triathlon - Sunday 6th September
• Olympic distance available
• Put your training to the test and finish off the season with a PB
If you’d like to find out more about getting involved and making the most of the new triathlon club scheme, please email: email@example.com
Report written by Lucy Edwards (@paddlepedalpace) from Havering Triathlon Club and part of the London Region social media team, you can follow her blog at www.paddlepedalpace.co.uk
If you've got a story to tell please get in touch with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and it'll be forwarded to the media team.