The Club Head Coaches workshop is aimed primarily at individuals who are in a leadership position within a club environment such as Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Chairperson and Club Secretary and aims to support their development within that role to.
It is a great opportunity to meet other coaches and committee members from other clubs and share your experiences and challenges.
The workshop content includes:-
- Understanding the Role of a Head Coach.
- Building a vision for your club and coaching team.
- Growing and developing a club and the coaching infrastructure that supports it.
- Understanding the 'business' aspects of clubs (e.g. tax and insurance implications).
- Developing individual coaches.
- Building a coaching team within a club.
- Planning and providing training opportunities within a club, for athletes and coaches.
- Managing safety and welfare in a club.
There are places still available on the following workshops:-
- YHA Oxford (South Central) - 24th February
- Gateshead Stadium, Gateshead (North East) – 25th February
- Premier Inn, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol (South West) – 3rd March
- BTF HQ, Loughborough (East Midlands) – 3rd March
- YHA Stratford (West Midlands) – 11th March
Find and book onto a course here