Saturday 8th September 0900 - 1700
There will be a Strength & Conditioning Course in the North East at Durham University, Stockton Campus.
The British Triathlon Strength & Conditioning workshop is a one day coaching CPD workshop containing a mix of practical and classroom activities designed to develop your understanding and ability to effectively coach S&C sessions.
Developed in conjunction with British Triathlon Strength & Conditioning coaches Ian Pyper and Stephen Breisner the workshop focuses on the following areas;
- Introduction to S&C in Triathlon- What you need to know?
- The Needs Analysis Process
- Programming Principles
- How to deliver effective preparation and warm up activities
- Lower body, core conditioning and upper body exercises
The workshop content has been designed to allow coaches to deliver S&C sessions within a club environment with minimal or no equipment. The workshop does not cover Olympic or power lifting.
- Level 1 Triathlon Coach. Level 1 coaches will only be qualified as an Assistant Coach
- Level 2 or Trainee L2 coach (enrolled on a current Coaching Course)
- Level 3 Triathlon Coach
- Up to date Home Nation’s membership
Durham University, Queens Campus, Stockton, University Boulevard, Thornaby, Stockton on Tees, Durham, TS17 6BH
To book - please follow this link