Following the recent AGM, Triathlon England South East committee are looking for help on the committee.
If you would like to get involved the running and shaping the direction of the south east region of Triathlon England please read on.
SECRETARY – Vacant
To ensure the smooth running of Triathlon England South East administrative requirements
- Administration skills desirable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft word and minute taking desirable
- Good verbal and written skills
- Well organised and efficient
- Sound knowledge of TESE
- Deal with the day to day running of TESE including all correspondence,
- To process and deliver appropriate forms and information to Triathlon England,
- Call committee meetings and AGM, prepare agenda, take minutes and disseminate as required,
- Book venues for Committee Meetings and AGM
- Complete general administrative tasks as required.
Ongoing requirement to attend meetings and deal with admin.
Likely time commitment:
12 contact points per year - 4 face to face meetings a year including the AGM, 4 committee skype meetings per year, and general catch up and phone calls etc.
If you are interested please contact Santi (Chair) on SouthEastChair@triathlonengland.org