Learners are supported via the educators on the course in the following methods
- Individual feedback sessions.
- Final review and feedback session.
- Online support through the hub and email.
If you feel you will need any additional support or have specific needs please contact us prior to signing up for a course, we will discuss this to ensure a fair learning process and potentially apply for adjustments with the awarding body.
English Language skills
All courses are delivered in English, and the awarding body for level 1 and 2 state that all learners must have a good standard of spoken and written language skills. Unfortunately, no adjustment can be made in assessments.
Our courses are open to all, however we would suggest that any overseas student considers the following before applying:
- British Triathlon courses are designed to meet the requirements of coaching within the UK- specifically around the club structure. Will the course outcomes meet the needs of coaching in your home country?
- Does your own country offer coach education?
- Will our qualification be recognised and can you gain insurance? British Triathlon insurance cover only applies to coaches who are UK residents.
- Can you access an ITU approved course through your own National Federation?
- Additional travel and accommodation costs.